No.84 | Colt Single Action Army Leather Cowboy Holster
We have here a single loop leather cowboy holster for 1873 Colt SAA guns and clones.
- Made here in own workshop in Ogden, Utah
- Made with 8/9 oz Latigo Leather from Wickett and Craig in PA.
- Lace hammer thong and leg tie
- Accomodates up to 3" wide belts
- Fits most 1873 Colt SAA (single action army) clones with 4 3/4" - 5 1/2" barrel length
- Also fits similar gun models like the .22 cal Heritage Rough Rider 4.75" - 6.5"
Holsters like this in the late 19th century weren't bone molded like more modern leather holsters. It's designed to have a more open, loose fit for a quick draw. Because of that, most guns with a similar frame to the 1873 SAA should slip into this holster just fine.
We're just getting started with gun belts and holsters so we don't have many options and variations yet, but we'll continue to add popular gun fits and add more styles as we go.
*Our holsters are made-to-order so please expect around 7-10 business days for us to get it made up.
*Gun belt sold separately